Sunday, November 11, 2018

Kendall Jenner's Boyfriend : 5 Beauty Secrets From Kendall Jenner, check This Out!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Beauty Secrets From Kendall Jenner

Good night everybody!
Talking about Kendall Jenner, there are many question in my mind. She's so beautiful. I think you're definitely curious about how tall she is?, who is Kendall jenner boyfriend now. But now, I won't tell you about that. On this occasion,  I will tell you about 5 Beauty Secrets From Kendall Jenner. 

But, before we start this topic: 5 Beauty Secrets From Kendall Jenner. I will explain a little bit about Kendall Jenner.

Kendall Jenner is one of the famous fashion model, Instagram star/celebrity, and one of the famous siblings featured on the hit reality show ''Keeping Up With The Kardashians".

Well, now I will tell you 'bout 5 Beauty Secrets From Kendall Jenner, 

1. Don’t overdo the skin treatments

Kendall Jenner has a sensitive skin. So, her sensitive skin allows for only a few products. She don't like to do too much to her skin. “I feel like the more I do, the more confused it gets,” she told Glamour. “In the morning, I always wash my face with a gentle cleanser, and also before I go to bed”. She also puts on sunscreen every day, which even non-Californians should get in the habit of doing.

2. Go to bed with a fresh face

“I can’t go to bed not fully clean. I would never even let my friends get into my bed with their makeup on,” Jenner told Glamour. The pay-off? Clear skin and voluminous hair. Jenner says her best hair trick is “showering before bed, then sleeping with wet hair. When you wake up, it has that bumpy look to it. I love that.”

3. A spray tan goes a long way

When Glamour asked what Kendall’s “glow hack” is, she admitted that it’s all about that faux tan—”Oh my God, it makes me look so much better.”

4. And whatever you do, don’t over-pluck your eyebrows

Sometimes, less is more. “One time I used one of those vanity mirrors, the close-up magnifying kind, and plucked literally all of my eyebrows off. Khloé yelled at me: "You can’t touch your eyebrows until they fully grow out!" It was so not cute; I was mortified. Once my brows started to grow out, she took me to my first eyebrow lady. Now I just fill them in with an Estée Lauder pencil.”

5. Drink lots of water

Her final and free beauty trick? “Drinking lots of water!”. You know, water is so important for our skin. There are many benefits of drinking water for your beauty. Such as, increasing the elasticity of skins, prevents aging of skins, flushes out toxin, Prevents sagging of skin, and many more. 

Well,  I think that's all 'bout 5 Beauty Secrets From Kendall Jenner. If you have a question about this tips, please leave a comment on the comment section. And I am sorry if my english is bad. Thank you for your attention, see you ! 

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 SehatMudah. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates

Back To Top